Istanbul Active & Sea Life Tour
Drive to Pierre Loti Hill and watch the Golden Horn, fly over by cable car and visit Eyup Sultan Mosque & Abu Ayyup Al Ansari. Continue to drive via byzantine old city walls to Olivieum Outlet Center. Our lunch will be on the boat and Golden Horn cruise & Bosphorus Cruise than sail up to the Black Sea. Stop over in Anadolu Kavagi. Our professional local tour guide will explain all details of the history and you will complete about active city life of Istanbul.
Istanbul Active & Sea Life Tour included Sopping Mall and Cruise
08:30 – You will be collected from your hotel and start to a complete tour of active city life in Istanbul.
- Pierre Loti Hill
- Fly Over by Cable car
- Eyup Sultan Mosque
- Abu Ayyub Al Ansari
- The Byzantine City Wall
- Olivium Outlet Center
- Golden Horn Cruise
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Lunch on Boat
- Anadolu Kavagi / Black Sea stopover point by boat
- Dolmabahce Palace (from the sea)
- Beylerbeyi Palace (from the sea)
- Ciragan Palace (from the sea)
- Maiden’s Tower (from the sea)
- Old Ottoman Pasha Villas (from the sea)
- Rumeli Fortress (from the sea)
18:00 – At the end of the tour, return transfer back to your hotel. Tour ends.
– During the low season, we serve he lunch on the calm water of Golden Horn before heading up to Balck Sea.
– We have a swimming break on Black Sea Coast during high season and you have a chance to swim off the boat. As the water becomes too cold and sunset comes very early, we bypass swimming break during the low season.
– The cable car may be canceled if it’s too windy. We return by tour bus from Pierre Loti Hill if it this happens.