Istanbul Active & Sea Life Tour
Drive to Pierre Loti Hill and watch the Golden Horn, fly over by cable car, and visit Eyup Sultan Mosque & Abu Ayyub Al Ansari. Continue to drive via byzantine old city walls. Our lunch will be on the boat and Golden Horn cruise & Bosphorus Cruise then sail up to the Bosphorus between continents. Our professional local tour guide will explain all details of the history and you will complete about the active city life of Istanbul.
Istanbul Active & Sea Life Tour included Boat Cruise
08:30 – You will be collected from your hotel and start a complete tour of active city life in Istanbul.
- Pierre Loti Hill
- Fly Over by Cable car (if it is open)
- Eyup District
- The Byzantine City Wall
- Golden Horn
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Lunch on Boat
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Ciragan Palace (from the sea)
- Maiden’s Tower (from the sea)
- Old Ottoman Pasha Villas (from the sea)
- Rumeli Fortress (from the sea)
18:00 – At the end of the tour, return and transfer back to your hotel. Tour ends.
– During the low season, we serve the lunch on the calm water of Golden Horn before heading up to Bosphorus.
– The cable car may be canceled if it’s too windy. We return by tour bus from Pierre Loti Hill if this happens.
Hotel pick up and drop off (From Central Hotels)
Guiding Service During the day out tour
Entrance Fees to the sights in day out tour program
Meals as mentioned in program
Transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
Parking and Road tolls
Drinks at the lunches
During the low season we serve the lunch on the calm water of Golden Horn before heading up to Bosphorus.
Exact pickup time will be given at the time of booking.
You are kindly requested to present yourself at the pickup point 15 minutes prior the pre-advised pickup time.
Comfortable shoes and a hat is recommended as shade is limited in summer time.
The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion.